The aim for this position is to understand and create the primary wiring system for the vehicle. The
vehicle is required to have various inertia switches, safety loops and certain types of batteries.
These systems are required to make the car rule compliant and safe for the Team and the driver.
The role would include but wouldn’t be limited to:
- Consulting with other team members on the best location for parts and wiring
- Producing the most efficient design of the whole electrical system
- Working on the battery and power support systems
Skills to gain and represent:
- Preferably experience with electrical devices and systems
- Good knowledge of electrical systems in cars
- Willingness to learn and develop experience